Thursday, February 18, 2010

My little baby who was wheezing last night looked great this morning and went home.

We had several surgeries today including someone with a wrist fracture from the earthquake that hadn't yet been treated.

Every day I have people coming and going. We also have doctors, nurses and medics who get sent here to help us. There is a physician who is coordinating all local medical relief efforts in Southern Haiti. She is based at the airport and knows who comes and goes, and helps connect needs and providers. She has contacted me twice this week to offer help, which I accepted. I have a fair number of contacts and can ask for help if I need it.

There is a five year old boy that needs medical care that he won't get here, and I am working to see if I can get him evacuated to Philly.

I delivered another baby girl tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment