Sunday, February 14, 2010

It is raining very hard tonight. I am grateful to be inside a building and not outside. Four new people arrived today, one yesterday, two tomorrow and many more on Tuesday. I think we will be up to 18-22 on Wednesday and then people start leaving. A new crew comes next weekend.
I went to a local Baptist church this morning. I couldn't understand much of it, but they were certainly enjoying their singing! There were at least 25 bright eyed children dressed in their finest clothes.
I went to the Jacmel airport today and there are still planes landing and taking off all the time. There are literally tons of supplies coming in daily. The logistics of getting them to the right place and having the right stuff are overwheiming to almost everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment